Thursday, April 19, 2018

Brilliant Blue Graduation

Hey there. Quick little grad card tonight.
I stamped the Concord and 9th Mosaic Turnabout stamp in four colors. I didn't get it lined up quite right but i still liked the effect. I then stamped the word bubble on a scrap of white card stock and die cut with a Spellbinders circle die. Popped the circle with some foam tape. 

Inside the card was also stamped with the Hooray set from Concord and 9th.


For me Spring is graduation season and my card also has the "Hooray" word bubble. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

3 comments:

  1. I love that burst of color around the speech bubble, Sue. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great way to use the code word. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a graduation card! Such a great idea! So glad you could join our Where Creativity Meets C9 Spring Challenge last month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...