Thursday, February 1, 2018

Shimmies Shaker

Hello. I was needed a little unwinding tonight. Card Making is it for me. I was playing with t h e shaker card idea. Now this shaker had so many failures during the process.
I first put the foam tape on the wrong side of shaker so if you look close you will see two die cut Windows and two layers of window sheet. That was not planned but worked out.  I am loving the My Favorite Things bold diagonal background stamped in Versamark ink on the pink cardstock. I used the Freshly Made Sketches #322 challenge for my layout.

The My Favorite Things #86 color challenge for the color palette.


Finally the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Love that diecut and oh that shaker element is such fun! Delightful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun birthday card! I love that shaker box and are those sprinkles inside?! Too cute! Great colours!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shaker card. Great bright colours. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...