Saturday, October 7, 2017

Christmas Wishes

 Happy World Card Making Day!
I have been busy working on Christmas cards today. Simon Say Stamp has a World Card Making Day challenge to make Christmas cards and CASology  has a grid challenge. My card has a cardstock woven grid behind the stocking.
You know all those little pieces you trim off of card panels? Well I put them to use to create the grid.

Some of them were the brushed gold cardstock I had used earlier in the week. I also used a scrap to die cut the Papertrey Ink stocking and stamped it in Colorbox gold ink. I left the one Kraft strip long to white heat emboss the greeting from the same stocking stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! What a pretty stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so clever to create your own paper weaving grid. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper-weaved background! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...