Friday, September 14, 2012

It's a 3-fer!

Happy Friday to you!  I am starting to think about Christmas ideas.  I started with the colorway from Playdate Cafe #140 challenge.  A very unique color combo for Christmas.  Stamps and dies are from Papertrey Ink.  Ink is from Stampin Up.

I am also going to enter it in the Simon Says Stamp "TRENDS" challenge using chevrons in my card.

And last but not the least my card will be entered in the Moxie Fab movement challenge.  I think the flow of snowflakes give the eye movement across the card.  Thanks so much for sharing part of your day with me!
Sentimentally Sue

6 comments:

  1. great looking card~thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to use the color story this week - never too early to start Christmas cards! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used the PDCC colors to create a Christmas card! I just love it! Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome...great use of the non-traditional colors for a holiday card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo...I like this one, too! Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sue! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...