Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rollin, rollin, rollin...

Hello.  Hope you had a great day.  So I took a picture of my PTI "Roll the Die" challenge sheet.  Maybe you can see where the other cards I have made started and where my next card it going to take me.  So the card I made for this post was a roll of a 4,1,5,2,3 and 3.
I really wanted to use a text style stamp and so for the blocks that are coming from both sides of the sketch.  So I took the Picnic Sentiments and arranged them on the block and stamped the with navy ink.  Stamped the Turning a New Leaf in New Leaf ink for the place of the stars in the sketch.  To add the final little sparkle to the card I added the little flower in Autumn Rose ink.  My embellishment was ribbon so final addition is the rose colored ribbon.

Thanks for dropping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

2 comments:

  1. a great card - LOVE the way you interpreted the sketch - I rolled the same sketch and found it really tough

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...